Cribb is an Executive Search company focused on executive roles for the digital world – across all sectors, from established Start-Ups to Mittelstand and large Corporates. Many of the world’s leading internet businesses and best known consumer brands are our customers and many leading industrial companies rely on our help in digital transformation.
In order to ensure that these exacting clients and our top executive candidates receive the very best attention, we are looking for an exceptional
for one of our Managing Directors. This is a full-time role based in our attractive offices in the Centre of Hamburg.
/ The position
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Executive Assistant who will manage the Managing Director’s activities in a dynamic environment with enthusiasm and drive. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Managing Director in his day-to-day business
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Research and preparation for meetings
- Organization, preparation and follow-up of appointments
- Organization of business trips (national and international)
- Being the first point of contact for all external stakeholders
- Drafting documents such as proposals or reports
- Special projects such as internal and client event organizations
- Take care of guests and answer the phone
- General office tasks
/ The ideal candidate
You have demonstrable experience as an Executive Assistant and are familiar with the characteristics of a project oriented business. Ideal experience would be for example in executive search, management consultancy, advertising agency, hotel or trade fair organization. What we expect:
- A completed commercial apprenticeship or degree program.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, in English and German. Perfect German and excellent English are prerequisites for this role.
- The ability to effectively manage the MD’s communications, taking decisions and prioritizing efficiently.
- Excellent travel planning and organization skills.
- Multitasking does not faze you – even during very busy times you keep all balls in the air and ensure that everything is thought of.
- You to be pragmatic, self-organized and absolutely reliable.
- You take initiative and are a team player
- You to be comfortable working with MS-Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point) and are quick to learn new programs.
- A customer-focused and service oriented mindset.
- A high level of commitment and the readiness to take responsibility.
Do you want to join us? We look forward to receiving your application in English by e-mail:
Dwight Cribb Personalberatung GmbH